1 Year of Wedded Bliss

In the midst of my sick induced haze, yesterday I forgot to touch on a very important milestone over the weekend...Our 1 year anniversary was on Sunday!  My iPhone just started playing "Make you Feel My Love" by Adele which was the song I walked down the aisle to.  Every time I hear it my eyes well up with tears all over again the way they did as I prepared to marry my best friend. 






Happy 1 Year Anniversary to my husband. To the man who makes me laugh every day, who held me all night while I cried when I learned of my mom's cancer, who reached for my hand in support while I was in the worst labor pains, and who makes my heart feel its fullest when I see him with Nixon. I love you babe! Here's to a billion more smiles, laughs, tears and memories.

Comments

Popular Posts