Random Nostalgia

Obviously, since I'm posting like a madman, I've finally been able to upload my pics from our camera - we got a new external hard drive.  I hadn't loaded up pics since December because our laptop's memory was full so when I went through the pics there were some really cute ones...and here they are.

Little Tiny Nixon back in November at Auntie Liz's

Nixon and Auntie Liz

Bathtime!

Snuggles with his seahorse

Puppy Love

Climbing the stairs.  He has to do this every night on his way to bed now.

Out for a walk in the winter!

Gramma and Nixon

Great Grampa and Nixon.  That Lip!

Nixon in Phoenix

Dateland, Arizona

Nixon and Cookie at James and Jenn's place in San Diego

Daddy and Nixon in SD


Hanging out in Gramma's Backyard

Nixon's playing in dried pastina on the floor - fun texture time!

Total mess but he had fun

Uncle Wayne mowing gramma's lawn

Comments

Popular Posts