It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

When I was visiting my mom over the Thanksgiving holiday she and I went to Green Bay to do a little shopping.  We went to the East Town Mall which I think should not be able to use the moniker "Mall".  Ever since I was in High School that "mall" was dying, and it hasn't changed a bit.  There are about 15 stores there, and their anchor stores are Hobby Lobby (LOVE) and Bath and Body Works.  Surprisingly they had a Santa, and he was a legit old man with a real beard and everything. 

I have a theory about mall Santa's and Bunnies...I am convinced they are all pedophiles who just want to touch kids all day.  I mean, seriously, what grown man would apply for a job to get snotted on, cried on, pee'd on, just because he likes to be around kids????  Because of these irrational fears I didn't want Nixon to ever sit on said Mall Creeper's laps, but my mom convinced me...and Nixon LOVED him some Mall Creeper.


And I do have to admit...this Mall Creeper seemed legitimately happy to see the kids.  I'm so ashamed of my judgments.  LOL.  I would also like to inform you that Nixon made the Wall of Fame at Santa's booth because he was so psyched out of his mind in this pic. 

We have more Christmas updates from the little dude!  We got a smaller tree this year and I spent all day Sunday decorating the tree and the house.  I was thinking that Nixon would make a B-Line for the tree, ornaments and presents now that he's Mr. Mobile, but to my surprise he ignores it.  His favorite destination is still the kitchen to play in the dog bowl.  Yep, that's my kid. 

I tried to get some cute pics of the Squish in front of his first tree but they didn't turn out very well.







I can't wait for Chrismas morning to see if he's interested in opening his presents!  We got him a pair of slippers that are super cute little moccasin style ones, and when we visited Santa at the mall he whispered in my ear that he got Nixon a Cookie Monster that sings.  I can't wait to see what Santa delivers!

Comments

  1. Too cute! I bet he'll be more interested in playing with the paper and ribbon than what's inside. That's how Audrey was at that age. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those pics turned out great! PS: Fancy wrapping job - come do mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts