I'm 3 Months Old Today!

Fred Puppy taught me that sucking my stuffies is the best fun ever!

Hey!  I'm 3 Months Old!

I wiggle a lot now and LOVE sucking on my hands.  My cloth diapers make me look like a bowling  pin though.

Ugh...Getting old is really wearing me out.

Peek-A-Boo!

Not only did Nixon turn 3 months old today, but he slept through the night for the first time ever to show me how much of a big boy he was!  I was very proud of him and a little sad for me.  Yet another sign he's growing up, and I am secretly sad to miss out on our special times together in the peace and quiet of the middle of the night.  I really love his late night snuggles...  Unfortunately no one informed the puppies we weren't getting up in the middle of the night so they woke me up to go out at 4:30 a.m.  I'm sorry furry friends, hanging out at the crack of dawn is just not as special with you...

When we woke up today Nixon really wanted to show the world how happy he was that the NFL Lockout was coming to an end.  GO PACK GO!  We're also happy that Jim and OD don't have to file that paperwork with the unemployment office!  Congrats Guys!

Are you Ready for Some FOOTBALL????
We also received some photos today from Nixon's sitter Kellie, she had a little photo shoot with Mr. Man.  I present to you, The Many Faces of Nixon - AKA - The Star of Mommy's Blog!!!!

Shocked Baby

Irritated Baby

Evil Baby

Goofy Baby

Comments

  1. Happy 3 months little man! Way to go sleeping through the night! I LOVE all the adorable pics and miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts