Closed Captioning Brought To You By: The Wamlet Tales


Holy shitballs does time fly!  The last time we brought you up to speed on all things Wamlet it was 90 degrees outside and we were taking a swim in Lake Pewaukee!  Now Starbucks has their Pumpkin Spice Latte's back on the menu, I had to run to Target to stock up on tights for the season, and Fred is not panting 24/7 from summer's sweltering heat and humidity.

Of course the Wam Fam has been up to a TON of stuff in the last couple of weeks.  Run here, there, and everywhere.  Ugh.  I need a vacation from life!  Now that Nixon is packing on some pounds it's not as easy lugging his booty around everywhere either.

Well, since a ton has happened and I'm a little short on time tonight I will literally post every picture I've taken in the last two weeks and caption them all...think of it as a little picture book.  I will also post a separate post to talk all about Mr. Man and his 5 month birthday!  He's almost half a year old!!!  Yeesh!

Zerberts on my face are so fun!

One day, when I grow up, I'm going to be a famous Baseball Player

YEAH!  More ZERBERTS!

You know what they say, "If the hat fits, wear it!"

Hey DADDIO!

Well, it's a little big, but I'll grow into it.
We went to Jory and Mel's housewarming party.  Mel's Gramma had a birthday and they got her a Giraffe.


Jory made a fire.

Chris (CK) stole Nixon

Meredith Stole Nixon

Mrs. MacFarlane Stole Nixon

Mel stole Brats

WHAT!!!!

Bouncy Houses for Adults!  This is why we love Mel and Jory

Nixon stole a few glances and hearts
Then we went to the Zoo with the Tollefsen's

William and Henry LOVED the train.


Nixon, on the other hand...loved sleeping the entire time.

Choo Choo!

We got some good playground time in too.

CHEESE!


Then we just kinda played around.

Nixon discovered his FEET!

Hey Feet!  Get in my mouth!

huh??????

My Froggie Rattle!

Oh hey, you again mama.

Did you SEE this???  I has FEET!

Hah!  Yep, I love hanging out with my feet and frog.

Next up in our Adventures:  Girls (and Nixon) weekend in Door County with my Mama, Mother-in-law, sister-in-law, niece and Nixon

Sorry Scooter, you're being ostracized

Nixon and I in Egg Harbor

Gramma D. with Nixon


My mama and I

Ha, Kylee looks at us like we're nuts!
Me and my Little

She's so cute!  She does great in the water too.

Nixon and I drying off.

A little picnic at Peninsula State Park

Gramma Terri

Nixon with Gramma Anita

Cutie Patootie

Cousins!

Crap day, but we still made the best of it.


Me!

Lighthouse


Peekaboo!  Nixon in his crib at our hotel

My widdle punkin'

There's those feet again!

Ugh, mom...you're exhausting.

Oh Hiya!

EFF!  I'm done!

When we got home from Door County it was time for Nixon to try cereal for the first time

We tried out his high chair...

But he's still too small.  Fred is as tall as him in his chair!

Meh...maybe next month buddy.  Maybe you should grow!  My midget is 5 months old and in 0-3 month clothes!

Ah, the bouncy - much better for eating.

Yummm.

It was a little messy, 

But he nom nom'ed

Even while rooting for his Packers

More mama!

Hahaha, what a mess.

Stocking it away in his cheeks for fall!
Ok, so..whew...that is all our pics from the last two weeks.  Tomorrow night I'll upload his 5 month pics and tell you ALL about what Mr. Man is up to these days!  As for now, it's time to feed him and put him to bed!

XoXo

Cj

Comments

Popular Posts